Senior Backend / Full Stack Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Festangestellte (IT), full-time, Berlin
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will fundamentally change the legal market in the coming years! Flightright is the pioneer of IT-based legal services in Germany. Our service has been used by more than 8,000,000 consumers since 2010. We are the world’s leading air passenger rights portal and are looking for the best minds to join our international team. Today, the Flightright Group, with around 130 employees, also includes the subsidiaries Chevalier and freem, which help customers in the field of labor and traffic law with digital solutions. We are growing rapidly, expanding nationally and internationally, and aim to reach even higher in the future. Join us in shaping the future of legal tech!
We, the inhouse IT-Team is working on the constant development and improvement of the Flightright Service. Apart from coding awesome software, we deal with modern web technologies, large databases, data mining and analysis. We always strive to evaluate and implement tools that bring Flightright into the top range of technology users. Flightright has a strong team culture based on a communicative and close working together. We are quality driven and believe in agile software engineering. We continuously share our knowledge that we gather from project insights and conferences we attend. But we are not only workers but also social people who enjoy playing kicker, having good food and drinks, competing in video games or simply sharing nice experiences in our spare time.
Are you ready to be a part of our Team? Join us now as a Senior Backend / Full stack Software Engineer (m/f/d)!
- Development of a meaningful service that empowers customer rights
- Implementation and maintenance of features and projects related to our own case management application
- Conceptual design of our micro service architecture and deploy them to AWS
- Development of solutions for complex challenges – self reliant but within a great team
- You ensure the smooth operation of existing software and high productivity for new functionalities
- Several years of experience developing large-scale production applications in Java
- Successfully developed Microservices with Java and Spring Boot and deployed them on Containers using Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles, application architecture, database design and cloud technologies like AWS
- Strong interest in testing, clean code and team work in software development
- Experience with React, Vue.js or even Node is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus but not required
We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values. Our international and diverse teams fight every day for our common mission: give our customers access to justice! We enjoy an exciting and encouraging work environment and offer benefits like: training budget, home office, flexible working hours and of course fruits, drinks, games and events.
Apply now! Ida Iannuzzi is looking forward to your application!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!