Data Scientist (x/f/m)
Flightright, full-or-part-time, Berlin
#Give people access to justice! Digital technologies are currently changing the legal market significantly and this will only accelarate in the next years. Flightright, Chevalier and freem form the Allright Group! We are at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation and offer our legal assistance for air passengers facing difficulties with airlines, and in the legal areas of traffic law and labor law. Digitalisation and automisation, efficiency and the optimisation of processes guarantee the best legal advice for our clients.
We are looking for a Data Scientist (x/f/m) for our growing data team in Berlin or remote, who knows how to handle huge amounts of data, has a deep understanding of machine learning algorithms for structured data and natural language processing and helps us bring Flightright to the next level through prediction ML-services.
- You analyze big data sets with the goal of optimizing and enable data driven business decisions
- You develop, maintain, and optimize data-intake, data-pipes, data-storage and machine-learning models in a modern data environment
- You conceptualize and develop business ready natural language – and processing bots
- You maintain and optimize existing data-catalogs, feature creation pipelines and machine learning services
- You continuously learn and stay cutting edge in regards of news, research and frameworks relevant for your mission
- You contribute your knowledge and passion to the complete tech-community and herald your pillar of expertise within the organization
- You have deep knowledge of prediction modeling and best-practice machine learning service creation
- You have some real world experience with parts of our tech stack:
- Data intake via APIs, (no-)SQL, S3
- Python (pandas, numpy, sklearn, nltk, keras/tensorflow, flair, etc.)
- Relevant AWS and/or Azure services (e.g. Sagemaker, Data Studio)
- (optional) data-engineering and data-science toolchains (e.g. Airflow, Rapidminer, etc.)
- Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc
- You are highly passionate about data-science and bring your motivation and drive to your work
- Modern working routine with a remote work option – 5-day week divided into 2 days in our Berlin office on site and 3 days remote work
- In addition to your vacation, you are entitled to workation days where you can work 100% remotely
- Diversity is important to us! We look for people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, beliefs and physical needs
- You can look forward to work in a friendly, courteous and motivated team
- Learning Snacks and Summer Camp are just some of the opportunities where you can get plenty of brain food to further your education or be actively involved in change
- Let us subsidize your monthly ticket or your Urban Sports Club memberships or take advantage of our bike leasing service and choose your job bike
- Feedback & Recognition – Special projects are honored with the APA Award every six months, and performance feedback is provided regularly and tool-supported by your manager
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!