Festangestellte, full-time, Berlin
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will fundamentally change the legal market in the coming years! Flightright is the pioneer of IT-based legal services in Germany. Our service has been used by more than 8,000,000 consumers since 2010. We are the world’s leading air passenger rights portal and are looking for the best minds to join our international team. Today, the Flightright Group, with around 130 employees, also includes the subsidiaries Chevalier and freem, which help customers in the field of labor and traffic law with digital solutions. We are growing rapidly, expanding nationally and internationally, and aim to reach even higher in the future. Join us in shaping the future of legal tech!
We, the inhouse IT-Team is working on the constant development and improvement of the Flightright Service. Apart from coding awesome software, we deal with modern web technologies, large databases, data mining and analysis. We always strive to evaluate and implement tools that bring Flightright into the top range of technology users. Flightright has a strong team culture based on a communicative and close working together. We are quality driven and believe in agile software engineering. We continuously share our knowledge that we gather from project insights and conferences we attend. But we are not only workers but also social people who enjoy playing kicker, having good food and drinks, competing in video games or simply sharing nice experiences in our spare time.
Development of a meaningful service that empowers customer rights
Implementation and maintenance of features and projects related to our own case management application
Conceptual design of our micro service architecture and deploy them to AWS
Development of solutions for complex challenges – self reliant but within a great team
You ensure the smooth operation of existing software and high productivity for new functionalities
You have 5+ years of experience developing large-scale ECMAScript / Node.js based production application backends and REST API’s
You have strong experience in React.js and its ecosystem. Next.js, React-Native is a plus. In general you use state of art technologies to deliver the best user experience.
Solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles, application architecture, database design
Hands-on technical knowledge and delivery experience using AWS cloud services including EC2, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, Lambdas, RDS, SQS and SNS.
Strong interest in testing, clean code and documentation
Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, GitLab is a plus
Fluent in English, German is a plus but not required
- We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values – we’re combining professional structures with a progressive culture
- Diversity is very important to us! We are looking for people of all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, beliefs, or physical requirements. Whether you come in a suit or barefoot, you are welcome!
- With us you’re working on a meaningful product – our mission is to give our customers access to justice
- We have well established structures and procedures while maintaining the flexibility of a startup. Continue growing with us!
- You’re free to work independently and free the creativity of your inner hackerperson to actively shape instead of merely executing
- We enjoy an exciting and encouraging work environment
- Flexible working hours – we believe you are the best judge to know how to organise your work time
- We offer benefits like: hackathons, training budget and learning snacks, home office, flexible working hours and of course fruits, drinks, games and events
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!