Customer Care Agent (m/f/x) France
Flightright, full-time, Berlin
Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 8,000,000 consumers used our service and Flightright has become the #1 platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
We, the Operations Team, are the biggest department at Flightright. We are 35 employees with different professional and cultural backgrounds. Every day we stand up for the rights of our customers and we’re their first contact for issues and questions. With our hands-on mentality and our demand to improve ourselves we always find the best solutions for our customers – even for the most complicated cases. Due to continuous exchange of knowledge, feedback on a regular basis and respectful treatment of each other, we’re able to achieve our goals. The Operations Team stands for commitment and customer awareness combined with empathy.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Agent (m/f/x) France to join our diligent and awesome French team in our Berlin office.
- You are responsible for the care of our French customers, communication with airlines and external lawyers
- You work on a variety of tasks which go beyond the scope of e-mail enquiries
- You consider incoming customer cases in cooperation with our internal Legal-Team and our partner law-offices
- You help to optimise our operational processes and bring new ideas into play
- You contribute to cross-departmental projects
- (Ideally) You have previous work experience in customer care
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are interested in consumer protection and are able to quickly work yourself into new and complex topics
- You work independently and reliably and you are very self-motivated
- You have excellent proficiency in French and you speak English very well; German is a plus
- We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values – we’re combining professional structures with a progressive culture
- Diversity is very important to us! We are looking for people of all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, beliefs, or physical requirements. Whether you come in a suit or barefoot, you are welcome!
- With us you’re working on a meaningful product – our mission is to give our customers access to justice
- We have well established structures and procedures while maintaining the flexibility of a startup. Continue growing with us!
- We enjoy an exciting and encouraging work environment
- Flexible working hours – we believe you are the best judge to know how to organise your work time
- We offer benefits like: Trainings, learning snacks, home office, flexible working hours and of course fruits, drinks, games and events
Ready for take-off? Adam is looking forward to your application via our online portal!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!