Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/d)
Flightright, full-time, Berlin
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will fundamentally change the legal advice market in the coming years! Flightright is the pioneer of IT-based legal services in Germany. More than 8,000,000 consumers have used our service since 2010. We are the world’s leading air passenger rights portal and are looking for the best minds to join our international team.
Today, the Allright Group with more than 200 employees includes brands Chevalier and freem, which help customers also in the field of employment and traffic law with digital solutions. We are growing rapidly, expanding nationally and internationally and aim to reach even higher in the future. Shape the future of legal tech with us!
The marketing team is an international team that works closely together. Together we brainstorm, juggle numbers and words, discuss, share our knowledge and results. We are ready to go new ways and simply try things out. There are no mistakes – because everything that goes wrong makes us even better. We live an open culture of discussion, rely on each other and roll up our sleeves together. Our senior management team is looking for a new member who works cross-functionally with the whole executive team to drive Flightright Group’s growth and internalization through driving and aligning our marketing and brand vision, strategy and execution.
The CMO will be responsible for the data-driven development, implementation and monitoring of a holistic marketing strategy with a focus on online marketing including upper and lower funnel activities. Therefore, he/she needs to understand current traffic and channel performance and respective CPAs per channel.
- you lead and develop a high-performance marketing team (up to 11 people) and report – as a member of the management team – directly to the CEO
- you work closely with key stakeholders, especially Product and IT to define and establish our brand and product positioning and overall marketing and communication strategy
- you own, plan and oversee the implementation of performance marketing campaigns as well as the execution of our communication efforts across all channels, platforms and countries (incl. but not limited to SEA, SEO, Display marketing, TV, offline campaigns)
- you are detail-oriented and can work hands-on towards building a best-in-class marketing team
- following our vision to empower consumers to pursue their legal rights you are responsible for our end-to-end customer acquisition in all three legal areas
- you own the marketing budget planning and forecasting and ensure that business objectives are met
- you champion the importance of innovation and creativity to ensure future competitive advantage
- you lead the build-out of strategic partnerships
- you take care of and develop all your team members through empowerment, mentoring and continuous feedback and based on our company values
- you are a highly motivated, driven marketing professional looking for a new challenge with high responsibility as a general marketing expert with a focus on performance oriented channels
- minimum 6 years of experience incl. multi-year experience in leading a team in a B2C company
- significant experience in performance-driven online marketing, PR and brand building
- analytically strong, numbers driven and KPI-driven decision maker
- experience in managing cross-functional teams and track record of building relationships
- communicate in a bold and persuasive way at all levels to many different audiences
- strong project management skills
- curiosity and passion for our customers and a strong empathy for their needs and experience
- you are business fluent in German and English
Our promise: We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values. Our international and diverse teams fight every day for our common mission: give our customers access to justice! We enjoy an exciting and encouraging work environment and offer benefits like: training budget, home office, flexible working hours, and of course fruits, drinks, games and events. For some insights of being a Allrighter visit our website: www.flightright.com/jobs.
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!