Legal Counsel International (x/f/m) France
Flightright, full-time, Berlin
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will fundamentally change the legal market in the coming years! Flightright is the pioneer of IT-based legal services in Germany. Our service has been used by more than 8,000,000 consumers since 2010. We are the world’s leading air passenger rights portal and are looking for the best minds to join our international team. Today, the Flightright Group, with around 130 employees, also includes the subsidiaries Chevalier and freem, which help customers in the field of labor and traffic law with digital solutions. We are growing rapidly, expanding nationally and internationally, and aim to reach even higher in the future. Join us in shaping the future of legal tech!
Since our founding it has been our mission to use technology to make legal services easier accessible to consumers in order to protect their rights. Besides defending air passengers rights we expanded our portfolio of fields of law to include labour law for which we founded Chevalier in 2018 and in 2021 we founded freem Mobility Right dealing with traffic law.
We now seek to expand our field of action to include litigation in France in order to effectively protect consumer rights in France give even more people access to justice.
Does the prospect of building our litigation strategy for France and potentially designing the technical setup necessary for this in tandem with our developers and operation colleagues sound like an exciting task to you? Then apply now for our position as Legal Counsel International (x/f/m) France. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Design our litigation strategy for the French market
- Liaise with our external law firms to improve litigation
- Improve the profitability of Flightrights business
- Develop and innovative enforcement procedures
- If necessary go to court in France
- Create instructions for operations to handle individual cases
- Own high stakes litigation from appeals up to the ECJ
- You are a licensed lawyer for the French legal system
- You have 1-3 years active professional experience including litigation at court
- You are a person for the bigger picture. Strategic thinking fascinates you
- You have good communication skills
- You work independently enjoying the exchange with your team colleagues as sparring partners
Diversity is very important to us. We are looking for people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, beliefs or phyisical needs. Whether in a suit or barefoot, you are welcome with us!
With us you work on meaningful products that helps give people access to their own rights
We offer a friendly work environment – our flat hierarchies invite everybody to bring their full potential to fruition
Flexible working hours – we believe that you are the best judge of how to best portion your working hours
We offer a permanent contract
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Wir haben Deine Bewerbung erhalten und werden uns in Kürze bei Dir melden!